The Marquette Community Library is open regular hours with the following restrictions until further notice. This plan has been approved by the McPherson County Health Department for meeting state and county guidelines.
- Face masks are required.
- Please try to maintain the recommended 6 feet distance.
- Hand sanitizer MUST be used upon entering.
- Librarian will disinfect touched surfaces between patron visits.
- Books and materials must be returned to designated book drops inside and outside for sanitizing and quarantining.
- All incoming library materials will be sanitized and put in quarantine for 72 hours and will not be available to check out.
- Interlibrary loan is available. Incoming materials will be quarantined for 72 hours before distribution.
- Free books cart is available.
- Story Time is cancelled until further notice.
- Library at Riverview is cancelled until their restrictions are lifted.
- Book donations will be accepted.
- Book delivery is available to anyone outside the library or to your home.
If you have a fever, cough, or are not feeling well, PLEASE DO NOT COME INTO THE BUILDING. Call 785-546-2561 during regular hours for book delivery.