The Marquette Community Library is open regular hours with the following restrictions until further notice. This plan has been approved by the McPherson County Health Department for meeting state and county guidelines.
- Face masks are required for all non-vaccinated adults.
- Please try to maintain the recommended 6 feet distance.
- Hand sanitizer MUST be used upon entering.
- Please return books and materials to designated book drops inside and outside.
- Interlibrary loan is available.
- Free books cart is available.
- Story Time is cancelled until further notice.
- Book donations will be accepted.
- Book delivery is available to anyone outside the library or to your home.
If you have a fever, cough, or are not feeling well, PLEASE DO NOT COME INTO THE BUILDING. Call 785-546-2561 during regular hours for book delivery.